• If you feel unwell with any Covid 19 symptoms please call and cancel your lesson as soon as possible. Your payment will be credited to be used at a later date. Do not attend if you or any member of your household have ANY symptoms.
• All activities must be booked and paid in advance online at www.marros-farm.co.uk Cancellations or changes must be made 48 hrs in advance to reschedule. If a refund is required a 15% admin charge will be deducted. A change or refund is not possible if less than 48 hrs notice is given.
• Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your session time and come to the table outside the reception office to sanitise hands and wait for a member of staff.
• Lessons: Please come alone or if under 18 years only 1 adult to accompany the child. Viewing can now be done in the coffee shop – only 1 member of the family can watch and a face covering must be worn at all times. Maximum of 3 individuals can view at any one time spaced out within the 2m tape marked on the work surface.
• All hats and boots for hire are sanitised after use or after trying one on. If you are hiring our boots socks must be worn,
• A face covering is mandatory in the office and coffee shop.
• Bring your hat (ensure it is in current safety standard) boots and clean gloves, where possible. A face covering will need to be worn when mounting or when a 2m distancing is not possible. We have limited stock which can be purchased if needed. We also have a supply of gloves which can be purchased if needed at an extra cost.. If using our equipment it is sanitised after every fitting or use.
• All the horse’s tack will be sanitised before and after use.
• All staff will be wearing PPE (gloves and mask when necessary) for your and their protection.
• If you need any assistance close to the horse the instructor will wear a face mask if having to get less than 2 metres from you.
• Staff will open and close the school door – please do not touch the door.
• If you need to use the toilets please sanitise your hands before and after using the facilities. They are cleaned at the end of each day not after every use. There are wipes for your use if required.
• We still ride if it is raining so please bring appropriate clothing with you as we cannot loan out coats etc.
Please adhere to all the above guidelines at all times in order to help keep our clients and staff safe and to get used to the “new normal”. Thank you for your assistance during this very difficult time and helping to keep everyone safe.
Company Registration Number: 4417890